Donna Hinds is dedicated to giving her clients personalized attention and professionalism throughout the entire process of buying or selling properties. Having practiced law (including real estate law) for over 15 years, together with her business background and residential construction/development business, Donna has skills and experience that will benefit clients in all phases of their transactions. She has personally been involved in over twenty-two real estate transactions, as the buyer or seller, and uses this experience to relate to the needs and expectations of her clients. Donna is passionate about real estate and studies the market constantly to maintain knowledge of current listings and market conditions. Donna’s negotiating skills, knowledge of the market, strong work ethic and dedication will ensure that your transaction is smooth and successful.
Donna is very involved in her community. Her current activities include:
- Vice Chair of the Parks and Recreation Commission of the City of Saint Helena
- Member of the Active Transportation Commission of the City of Saint Helena
- Member of the Saint Helena Renaissance Foundation
- Master Gardener of Napa County
- Former Member of the Active Transportation Commission of the County of Napa
- President of the Magnolia Oaks Homeowners Association;
- Meadowood Ladies tennis team
- Crane Park Bocce League
- Savvy Saints Investment Club
Donna served as Chair of the Ad Hoc Revenue Task Force for the City of Saint Helena. Donna also regularly attends City of Saint Helena planning commission meetings and City Council meetings to stay informed with decisions that may impact the real estate market or transactions. Previously, Donna served on numerous school, social club and professional committees.
Donna is married to Rusty Hinds and has two children, Grant and Kelly, who are now young adults and attending college. Her hobbies include gardening, photography, home decorating, cooking, tennis, cycling and reading.